Sunday, December 25, 2011

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!  I got a new fish-eye lens today so I thought I would start this project off with a couple of pictures I took today just messing around the in-laws house.  I'm still learning to use it and I'm hoping that it gets dark soon because I want to go outside and try a long exposure star trail picture.

This might be my favorite picture of the day.  I saw the cool shadow as we were taking a walk and the further I moved the lens down, the longer my legs got.
This is my niece Alexa.  I love these types of shots.  Goofy, but fun.
I started playing with depth of field.  I'm still not very good at it but I thought this was a fun one for Christmas Day.
 Another along those same lines.  By fluke, the candy cane ended up in the background.
I totally copied this from a picture I saw on flickr.
 The author.

No comments:

Post a Comment